KCR Sober Living
Rules & Criteria for Membership
Kansas City Recovery is a premier abstinence-based, structured recovery residence. We have an exceptional home, a family atmosphere, and a healthy safe environment in the heart of Kansas City’s suburbs.
If you meet the following criteria, follow our house rules, and are willing to maintain sobriety you are welcome here. If not, please respect the other members and their efforts and come back to us when you are completely ready.
- Potential member must be currently clean and sober for a minimum of 30 days. 21-28 days will be considered if coming directly from treatment.
- Potential members complete an interview/application.
- Potential member must be male, over 18 years of age.
- Potential member will agree, in writing, to follow the rules and regulations stipulated by KCR.
- Potential member will actively participate in a recovery program and meetings.
- Potential member will agree to random urine and/or breath testing.
- Potential member will participate in service/volunteer opportunities monthly.
- Potential member will participate in KCR recreational activities monthly.
- Potential member will maintain employment full-time and/or student status.
Failure to meet any of these criteria by potential member may preclude him from membership with Kansas City Recovery sober living.